School starts on Monday.
While we start school.
Jcs, Secondary and all have holiday because of the in-lieu holiday for deepavali.
Aw shucks D:
Do not like the new timetable
But I got what I hoped for so no complains.
Cds gotten is sociology and world issues.
Cant say much about it.
Because frankly I forgot what the hell were those.
Lol.
Dreading the return of school.
But in a way yearning for it too.
Feelings work in a magical way.
They were right.
You were never one to be trusted with.
To think that even though everything between us is over.
You could still hurt me again.
No one has ever hurt me so much as you did.
I know I forgive and forget easily.
But tonight.
I swear.
We sweared.
We will not give you an easy time from now on.
We hope to make your life a living hell for you.
Either you get smarter. Or just fuck off.
Enough is enough.
Do not take me for granted.
Some people are such dumb fucks.
Currently super tired now.
Slept at forgot what time.
Woke up at 7am.
Since school reopening.
Decided just buy some clothes.
Lol.
xD
I have no money T_T
Planning to save money when school reopens..
No more spending anyhow D:
Say only la.. =-=
Haha~