Monday, October 5, 2009, 2:08 PM

I have to admit it.
I spent a lot of time yesterday night crying.
Thinking about stuff.
And I told myself.
I wished that the real world was like movies.
You wish for something, cry for a long time.
When you wake up the next morning?
Voila!
Things are now going the way you want.
But we all know that will never happen.
Accept it as what it is and move on.
I believe that if your mental power is strong.
You can do virtually anything.
It's whether you want and willing to do something.
I woke up this morning.
I erased all memories that could contain you.
Threw stuff out.
Deleted picctures.
Deleted voice recordings.
I deleted every single memory I had of you.
Because I realise.
There's no use harping over the past.
I love the present.
Most importantly, I have come to realise.
I really really love him.
To make me laugh when I have cried for a long time.
It's not actually a simple thing.
To laugh truly from the bottom of my heart.
Not a laugh to get you off my back kind of laugh.


In this world.
Think of it this way.
When someone keeps scolding you and running you down.
It's not that they hate you.
It's a good thing.
When you're screwing up, and nobody says anything to you anymore, that means they've given up on you.


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.