I guess I have made up my mind..
I know that things will never go back to the way it once was.
Yearning won't do any good since you are no longer here.
I will miss you. But there's nothing I can do. :/
So maybe it is time to leave it all in the past.
I know you would want me to move on ahead instead of dwelling in the past.
I guess it's easy to say all these but it takes a lot to really move on ahead.
I can still remember that day.
Receiving that call from your parents.
I never really did believe you whenever you said you would do it.
All of us thought that out of all of us, you were the least likely to end everything in that way.
But I'm glad at least you left something with me.
You give me hope.
And I'm glad that eventhough I didn't get to see you during the final moments of your life.
I'm glad that you actually bothered to leave me something to remember by.
You bothered to explain.
And you bother to care.
And I promised you on that day itself.
I told you I would treasure my life like hell because I'm not only living for myself.
I'm also living my life for you.
I told you I would live out both of our dreams together when we first got closer.
I will keep that promise.
I miss you, my dear girl.
But it's time to move on.
It's time to accept reality as it is.
No matter how harsh and cruel life is.
We still have to live.
I will make the current thing between me and that special someone work.
I will give it my best efforts :D
And I will devote my time to the other girls just like you wanted me to :D
I told you I will be their listening ear for you (: