I don't know.
But I think.
Maybe it's time I should be dependent on myself?
Try to stay away from you?
If I can rely on myself, then I know.
That no matter what happens in the future.
Hopefully, I can handle it better than now.
I want to be stronger.
I need to be stronger.
I wish to be stronger.
I hope to be stronger.
No matter what, I just know.
I have to be stronger.
If I remain the same, the pathetic useless person I am right now.
I know I won't last.
I won't last even a second against life.
Sidetrack, ee.
I don't want take over daddy's business for that environment technology thing ~_~
D:
Although I should count my blessings that he's even thinking of passing me one of his company when I graduate from uni la..
But still..
Ee ):
Nah.
Shall take life as it goes.
One step at a time.
Push on forward.
Don't give up.
I wish things were that easy.
Lol.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life