I don't know if what I want to do is the right thing.
It will leave me heartbroken but maybe it is the right thing to do.
I don't know. I don't know if I am ready.
Maybe enough is enough.
No mood today.
Don't feel like talking, messaging or anything.
But yet.
I still have to entertain people.
Zzz.
I'm for the first time in my life hoping that school starts soon.
Something to keep my mind off everything.
I can't live any longer if everyday my mind is like now.
I can't forgive.
I can't forget.
Of all people, I tried to forgive you.
But I can't.
It will never happen.
Feel like just wasting my life away.
But rather pointless.
So many emo thoughts.
But none will do.
I need to go out.
Who's free? :/
p.s.
dont say you know what's going through my mind and my heart.
because you dont.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life