
Had a bad dream this morning that woke me up.
Was something regarding school and I hope it will never happen or ima dead.
My mum is getting more retarded and childish.
She finds fault with me for everything.
And she's getting more bias each second.
Sometimes, I can't help myself but hate her to the core.
One thing I hate most is for people to assume things about me.
Every single time she asks me a question.
It's fake.
Because she and I both know.
She only takes the answer she wants to hear.
If you already have the answer planted firmly in your head.
Then why bother asking me anything?
Why should I waste my breath to answer anything?
When it always ends up with you and me quarrelling.
I have enough pressure to make me drop down dead.
I don't need more pressure from you.
I have a very simple equation to sum up my stress level.
Pressure + more pressure = me dropping down dead.
Literally dropping down dead.
I can't stop crying because I just can't solve all these.
I can't.
I also hope that my dad can solve his companies' problems too.
Seeing him so troubled makes my heart hurt.
He may not always be there for me.
But in the end, I know he cares the most about me.
Recently, body doesn't seem to be doing well.
Blood keeps flowing to my head even when I am not doing anything.
Which in turn makes me keep wanting to black out.
Currently, having sore throat and block nose soon.
Gawd D:
Also need to do finish iHCI project soon.
Gonna find the flaws and all.
Put it together, then do the remaining.
Initially, I felt nothing.
But, now I don't know anymore.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life