To that stupid bitch of mine (:
You and I both know how many times we've been through this shit.
You should know better than to trust him.
No matter how many times.
It won't change.
It's not as if I don't know you love him.
Cuz. I do know you love him.
But isn't it time to get over it?
You are just gonna ruin this for another girl.
And then. She will suffer instead.
Furthermore, you told him you moved on.
You went with another guy.
He went with another girl.
Can't you get the idea?
He's treating you like shit now because he knows you still love him.
If this is the type of attention and care you want from him.
Be my guest.
But when something happens, don't come crying to me again like the past few years.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
You nearly ended your fucking life for him.
Remember that.
And remember the promise you made to every single one of us.
If you break that promise.
I will show you the consequence.
I will be willing to follow you.
Take care.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life