
Sometimes when things feel so bleak,
and you realise everything is so grey.
There's always someone there for you.
Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow.
But someday that person will appear.
I miss those times when I was a kid.
Where troubles seemed so far away and was so unreal.
Protected by your parents.
When there were any problems they would solve it for you.
If you fell, they picked you up.
If you cry, they console you.
But as you grow older.
You realise that everyone changes.
The way love is shown changes.
From consoling to shouting.
Changes vary.
And sometimes.
All I want to say my dad is.
I really miss the old him.
I don't want that I'm his favourite.
I don't want that he would buy whatever I want him to buy.
I just want him to spend some time with me.
Let me feel that he still cares.
It's so difficult to even talk with him.
I speak no more than a minimum 2sentence to him.
And it isn't even full sentences.
I really miss him.