
I feel so lost.
It's as if I'm on a one way street and there's no turning back.
No chance to regret.
The only thing to do is to go forward.
Even if I don't want this path, there's nothing that can be done.
I feel so confused inside.
So worried inside.
So many stuff on my mind which I don't know how to solve.
My timidicy towards my family isn't helping me either.
If something happens, it's bound to happen.
There's nothing I could have done to prevent it.
But still. I'm scared.
Because of you I no longer believe in myself.
Because of you I no longer believe in miracles.
Because of you I no longer believe in dreams.
Because of you I no longer believe in succcess.
Because of you I no longer believe in reality.
Because of you I now know that things will not go your way no matter how nice you are.
Because of you I now know that not all guys can be trusted.
Because of you I now know that I might never forget you.
Because of you I now know that I can't forgive you another one more time.
Because of you I now know that I will never love you.
Because of you I have found the one that I want.
Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.
-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life