Friday, September 18, 2009, 12:10 AM

._. delete posts again xD
Well.. nothing much today.
I keep going in late ;x
kena scolded by Josephine xD
Shall not be late liao!
My 2nd bro now studying for tmr prelims before A levels.
He's like not studying LMAO.
I mean like.. he just talked to me and we were saying Fuck is actually a vector. xD
Definition of vector which I roughly remember from pure physics is...
um some sort of thing got magnitude and direction xD
And then we came to this conclusion.
Eg. Fuck off <-- see? There's magnitude and direction xD
Thus, Fuck is a vector :D


Anyway, fingers back to normal but I realise skills drop a lot.
Used to be able to 1v3 and still win.
Now can't liao.
Sad la.
Nvm. Ton back!
Feel like going era once I recover.
Meet laopa :)
Things dont seem to be going well for him.
Heart pain for him :/


I haven't messaged Melvin and neither has he messaged me.
I won't be the one that will message him first.
It isn't my fault.
I asked to be left alone.
I was hurting.
I needed time to get over things.
But then what can I say?
Everything is always about him.
Every single day have to reply him asap.
Reply late. He won't be happy.
He always complains but I can't.
But forget it.
A friend is still a friend.
Shall wait for him to message me but I bet he's gonna quarrel with me again.
So yeah. sucks.

Currently, stomach hurts like fuck :/
gastric, cramp, hungry and tummyache :/
Rawr.


I could be your lucky star.
Ever lasting love everyday.
Be my superstar.
I can't get enough of your love.


89days.
I love you even more than the first day we got together.
Love you loads.
:3 lovedieme and pokedieyou :3


So you really think you know me well

Nicole
Purple is my ultimate love
21 is but a number. Wisdom comes with age.


Goals in Life

-To live without regrets
-To make a difference in someone's life


I heard nothing but your captivating voice



you run away but I will not chase after you

xDANTE
C236 '09
Anton video blog
Baritales
Carmen
Charlene
Charmian
Cher
Elizabeth
Elvyn
Dilys
Geraldine
Grace
Honghoon
HuiLin
Jane
Jason
JingZhi
Jodan
Jonathan
JunHao
JunYan
JunYan's novel
Karean
Michelle
PeiQi
Sylvia
Vincent
Yanling
Yijie
Zh


Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

Everyone judges me but no one knows me. Open your eyes and get back to reality, please.